Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cherub tattoos

Cherub Tattoos - Get Guidance and Protection Through Cherub Tattoos


Want to keep your angels with you forever?

Cherub tattoosI remember my childhood when I always pray to my guardian angel as long as I can to keep me safe everywhere I go. Growing up I started to stay busy and say short prayers instead and sometimes I even forget to.

However you set aside your angels, I believe they linger around you keeping you safe and guarded. As I thought of it, I decided to dedicate something to my guardian angel to show appreciation and gratitude for keeping up with me and staying beside me all these years.

If you think of angels, you would probably associate them with children, right? Well, there are in fact angels that depict young children or babies. And these cuddly young angels are call cherub or cherubim. There's nothing cuter than to have cherub tattoos as dedication to your angels.

What are cherub tattoos?

Cherubs or cherubim are winged figures with human forms in the Assyrian myths and legends which pre-dated even the biblical era. Today, cherub tattoos are among the most popular tattoo symbols and designs with a religious theme. Among the tattoo designs, cherub tattoos are the most popular with images that profess faith and protection as well as guidance.

Cherub  tattoosCherubs or baby angels have always been thought of signs of good deeds and usually awaits the souls of the persons who have just died aligning the path to heaven and play harp music to welcome the souls.

Another popular cherub designs is associated with the memorial designs theme.

Cherub tattoosCherub tattoos are today's frequent tattoo designs commemorating the loss of loved ones particularly the children.

Are you ready to dedicate now? Are you ready for those cute eyes, curly hair and chubby cheeks to remind you of your childhood's faith which brought you to where you are today? Cherub tattoos do not only remind you of those things but they are there to continue to protect and guide you.


If you are looking for a wide variety of tattoo designs to select from, then I strongly suggest you check out this huge collection of cherub tattoos. ( By Michael Trott )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...