Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Find tattoo

Looking For the Perfect First Tattoo - Where to Find Tattoo Designs

Find tattooI'm on a quest to find the perfect first tattoo and have come to realize the internet is a great source for body art. Once of my best friends and I had a pack to get a tattoo together at the same time. The time came and she got hers. I set in the tattoo shop watching as she got it. The excitement was intense and everyone kept asking what tattoo I liked. Truth was I saw nothing I wanted on my body. Why, because I had seen the designs on others. I wanted something different.

Find tattooWe left the shop with both excitement for my friend and her new tat and yet it was bitter sweet as I had none. I just couldn't commit to one as nothing caught my eye. I felt a bit of a wimp but my friend understood and in fact mentioned she had a twinge of regret not having drawn her own art for her first tattoo.

In the beginning we both had planned to draw our own designs. We wanted to make them similar or even related. Everytime we drew something we lost the courage or just didn't think it was good enough. Imagine telling people you drew it and it somehow just wasn't as great as you would hope. After all the only reason you would put your own art on your body is because you were a great artist right?

Anyway I soon learned the stigma of having a tattoo brought on a lot of responsibility. The body art I get should be something that sends a message about who I am and what I stand for. It must also be timeless as I will have it forever. If you haven't figured out, I'm a bit analytical and think about things from every angle. It's just me, can't help it or change, nor do I care to.

Find tattooWhat I've Learned about Tattoos

• Cost, it can run upwards into the $500.00 figure.
• Where to get my tattoo and where to put it on my body.
• All the options, there are tons of options to know about
• Color choices and what will look best on your skin type.
• Color choice and how it will match your clothes on any given day
• Your going to have it forever so it should be a quality piece.
• No regret, a tattoo is a piece of art and should reflect you.
• Once you get your first odds are you will want another etc.

The thing about a tattoo is that you can't take it off. You can cover it up and yet sometimes that's an uncomfortable option. I'm a girl who likes to coordinate my wardrobe and look nice. I still want a tattoo and at the current moment am just taking my time to find the right design. I feel that I will know it when I see it. I just haven't seen the right tat for me yet. The search goes on. I'm a whole new generation and choose to make my expression stand out and reflect me and my moment which is not to reflect that of generations before me. I guess I want to start a new revolution! ( By Katie Green )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...